Friday 16 December 2011


So my December GlossyBox arrived today in limited edition red for christmas (usually it's dusty pink) For those of you that don't know its a monthly subscription beauty sample box that you can cancel anytime. It's £10.00 +p&p so £12.95 in total. Have a peek at mine and see what you think.
First item is the BLINK+Go Hi-Definition Mascara. This is one of the full size items, retails at £14.99. I haven't tried it yet but the brush looks good, it has like a slim oval shaped brush. Color is Black and it's Waterproof.
Second item in the box is the Cargo Cosmetics Classic Lip Gloss. It's a mini 9ml trial size, there was 5 colors in the mix mine was in Morocco, its the darkest one and not really suitable for my skin tone, its quite sheer and non sticky but still gives my lips a plummy tone that just doesn't suit. If anyone would like this item let me know. It retails at £10.00 for full size.


Next up is the Deborah Lippmann Mini Nail Varnish in Razzle Dazzle with Stripped to Go Sachet. This looks pretty cool I've never seen a nail polish remover mitt, so I'm excited to try this also the nail polish looks so beautiful and really festive, I'll be rocking this on christmas day. The full size nail polish is £16.00 and the Stripped to Go is £14.00 for a pack of 6.
This is MeMeMe Seventh Heaven moisturising facebase, I'm thinking its a primer. I've never tried a primer really so I'm curious to try this, that's why I love these boxes because they give you the chance to try things that you would never buy. So I'll let you know how I get on with this. This is a 10ml sample, full size 30ml is £15.00. Also in the box is a tiny voucher for £5 off your order plus free delivery.
Last but not least is the second full size product, Rituals Foaming Shower Gel again there was a few different ones in the boxes mine was Indian Rose&Sweet Almond Oil. I tried it earlier and it is really amazing, has a really soft, feminine scent. Feels really natural and lovely on the skin. I always need moisturizer after a shower but not with this. I really love this product. It retails at £6.50 for the full size so it's a decent price to treat yourself.

That's it!!! This is my fourth GlossyBox and I'm really happy with it. Next blog I'm going to do is for my first FeelUnique box so keep an eye out for it. I have 4 boxes in total this month so I want to show you my special christmas JolieBox( Boudoir Prive) and Carmine beauty boxes.
What do you think?? Is it a waste of money? Has this tempted you? If it has let me know I'll refer you lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment